Delegate Name: IPTMan
Delegate Address: 0x5fee8d7d02B0cfC08f0205ffd6d6B41877c86558
Forum Handle: IPTMan
Delegate Platform or Philosophy:
- Stakeholder Recognition - Protocol/Delegate actions should take into account affects on all stakeholders. IPT holders, vault owners, and USDi holders. There is a firm belief in making compromises that seek to achive WIN-WIN-WIN for all stakeholders and worst case avoids a LOSE scenario for any of them.
- Secure, Sustainable and Scalable Systems.
- Importance of Data Analytics to Goal achievement and problem solving.
Transparency - A dedication to carrying out activities as transparently as possible.
Service to Interest Protocol involves the following commitments:
- In good and bad economic times, look out for all the important IP work-economic stakeholders (IPT holders, vault owners, USDi holders and users, InterestProtocol DAO, and DeFI in general).
- To looking at the IP system from both the internal microcosms of contracts, people, operations, to the greater macrocosms of DeFI and the real world in terms of fair, equitable and transparent governance, law and finance.
- To creating Safe, Scalable, and Sustainable Systems as Simply and Efficiently as possible.
- To growing IP and USDi in a way that is Sustainable for the long term.
- To use Data Driven Analytics to drive decision-making and measure goal achievement. Look towards the future by analyzing the past and present.
History and experience I bring to IP
Multiple years of DAO participation in Maker (retired MakerDAO delegate but still active in forums, discord), 1Hive, and personal experience across a number of ecosystems and DAO communities from Ethereum, to Gnosis, Polygon, Celo, Optimism, Arbitrum, etc. Strong scientific educational background that focuses on a measurement approach to problem identification and application of solutions. In all my DAO actions I seek to bring forward issues with proposals for discussion seeking community consensus before acting.
Conflicts of interest
While I am active in many communities it is my general approach to conflicts of interest to first.
- Declare those publicly. (be Transparent about conflicts of interest)
- Abstain from votes where conflicts of interest exist.
- If necessary re-delegate my voting power to another less or non-conflicted individual/delegate.
First edited 20221012_0347UTC
Last edited 20221012_0347UTC