May Update - Recognized Delegate Program
The IP community passed a proposal for the Recognized Delegates Program on December 18th. Proposal:IP Recognized Delegates Program
- Communicate on the IP forum how and why a delegate voted the way they did within seven days of the close of a vote (minimum 90% of the time) in their dedicated delegate thread.
- Command voting weight greater than or equal to 1 basis point of the total IPT supply;
- Participate in at least 90% of all on-chain IP votes within the previous 90 days
- The Recognized Delegate (or one authorized representative if a team or institution) must attend at least one public protocol development call each month.
*voting weight was measured based on the wallet provided on the delegate page
** Month is calculated from the 5th of the month until the 5th (unless the proposal is active on the close date)
Proposals; Interest Protocol
- April Delegate Program Administration Expenses
- Temperature check on IPT rewards
Eligible compensated delegates for May