Diego Ortiz Delegate Platform

the inconvenience solved

Proposal to Pause IPT Rewards 2.0 (June 2023)

YES

I think pausing rewards positively impacts IPT, it genuinely seems appropriate to us.

May Delegate Program Administration Expenses

YES

I don’t usually vote in these polls, but after the recent change I’m starting to take them into account, from my point of view they help to get an idea of the development of the month. Thanks, @feems

Proposal to add Balancer BPTs as collateral on IP

YES

Being retroactive between protocols is the basis for lay DeFi, we see Interest Protocol being considered a lender of last resort and would only be possible by maintaining quality guarantees like Balancer LP.

June Delegate Program Administration Expenses

YES

Thank you for spending valuable time on the delegates, I value your work very much. @feems

Proposal to add MKR

YES

There are high expectations for the future of the MKR token, I feel IP is taking the right step by integrating it.

Proposal to list SNX on the Optimism Deployment of Interest Protocol

YES

due to their strong position in the DeFi ecosystem as well as being the pioneers in use cases in Optimism. I believe its inclusion will diversify lending and interest generation options, attracting liquidity and participants to the protocol. Additionally, it will strengthen our relationships with the Synthetix community, mitigate risks by adding more assets, and possibly lead to future collaborations.

July Delegate Program Administration Expenses

YES

In my short experience as a delegate, I thank @paperimperium for giving me the opportunity with my views to put together what will be one of the most important DeFi Legos of the decade.

1 Like

August Delegate Program Administration Expenses

YES

Thank you for a second month of being a delegate, I am really excited about this responsibility.

1 Like

September Delegate Program Administration Expenses

YES

Thank you for a 3 month of being a delegate, I am really excited about this responsibility.

Proposal to add wOETH

YES

We are in search of the ideal token for IPT, the Origin community seems to me robust, my vote is YES.

October Delegate Program Administration Expenses

YES

Thank you for a 4 month of being a delegate, I am really excited about this responsibility.

1 Like

December Delegate Program Administration Expenses

YES

Thank you for a 5 month of being a delegate, Regarding the typo error, we are human and making mistakes is part of it, part of the process, but I don’t see the sense in canceling and re-uploading knowing that it would delay the governance again.

1 Like

Proposal to Utilize Uniswap V3 Positions as Collateral on the Optimism Deployment of Interest Protocol

YES

My vote is yes, with this proposal we seek to implement a growth for the protocol and will increase leverage in a way, my vote is yes.

December Delegate Program Administration Expenses v2

YES

Thank you for a 6 month of being a delegate.

Proposal to update oracle for CappedB_stETH_STABLE

YES

Due to the current liquidity of the ecosystem, it seems reasonable to update the oracle.

1 Like

March And April Delegate Program Administration Expenses

YES

Rewarding active delegates and contributors for these tasks is important for the protocol’s vitality. That’s why the vote is ‘YES’.

PD: It is a pleasure to collaborate and start anew.

1 Like

Proposal to upgrade the USDI contract on Optimism to support 2 reserve tokens

YES

Allowing the protocol to accept these two versions of USDC is positive for generating use cases and swap opportunities. That’s why my vote is positive

May Delegate Program Administration Expenses

YES

Thanks for your work @feems.

Hello Team, in the interest of continuing to respect transparency, I am transferring my delegation functions to the following platform.

Please if you delegated IP to me or own the same please take the time to transfer it to the next team.

While we unblock the option to edit messages, the team that makes up this delegation is: @alefcripto-GovWeb3 and @saludiego201

3 Likes