December Update- Recognized Delegate Program

December Update- Recognized Delegate Program

The IP community passed a proposal for the Recognized Delegates Program on December 18th. Proposal:IP Recognized Delegates Program

Compensation Eligibility:

• Communicate on the IP forum how and why a delegate voted the way they did within seven days of the close of a vote (minimum 90% of the time) in their dedicated delegate thread.
  • Command voting weight greater than or equal to 1 basis point of the total IPT supply;
  • Participate in at least 90% of all on-chain IP votes within the previous 90 days
  • The Recognized Delegate (or one authorized representative if a team or institution) must attend at least one public protocol development call each month.

NB

*voting weight was measured based on the wallet provided on the delegate page

** Month is calculated from the 5th of the month until the 5th (unless the proposal is active on the close date)

Proposals; Interest Protocol

• November Delegate Program Administration Expenses

Eligible compensated delegates for December

Delegate Voting Weight Met Activity Requirement Payment (IPT)
Diego Ortiz 595304.27 Yes 4910.76
IPTMan 2756992.84 Yes 22742.87
Daoplomats 100000 Yes 824.92
1 Like

hey @feems, can you add the rationale on why DAOplomats are skipped this month, though we had all the requirements met.

Next time - no two Decembers in the same year.

Makes everyone think governance waited a month before paying you like we are deadbeats digging in our pockets for change to pay the utility bill. /s>=sarcasm

Thank you again @feems

This may have been asked and answered elsewhere but where can I see IP treasury state? I was curious how we are paying you USDi and/or the state of other IP treasury assets.

It would be nice to have a InterestProtocol ‘treasury dashboard’ as well as the governance dashboard. that shows IP, USDi, USDC and whatever else the IP treasury has to manage/control over.

When you say skipped a month do you mean November ? As indicated in your previous post you did not " * Communicate on the IP forum how and why a delegate voted the way they did within seven days of the close of a vote (minimum 90% of the time) in their dedicated delegate thread."

1 Like

I relize now it was my bad on the spelling error but the amount is correct

1 Like